Man boobs or also known as Gynecomastia is one of the most embarrassing problems of most men in the society. They tend to become really shy in showing off their body to other people because of this and so, they are going to do researches on the different things that they can do to get rid of it. But, before anything else, it would be ideal for you to know more about Gynecomastia.
What is Gynecomastia?
The Gynecomastia refers to the enlargement of the tissues of the breast in males. This may occur when they are infant, undergoing puberty or even when they are already in the middle aged or starting to become old. This kind of condition is commonly being distinguished because of lipomastia or the pseudogynecomastia which could refer on the presence of fats in the breast of fat and obese men. This is one of the most common kinds of condition that would typically results for most men to have their breast checked.
The Causes of Gynecomastia
The Gynecomastia could be a result of the imbalance hormone levels of the body of men. This is where the levels of the estrogen are increasing than the levels of the androgens. The estrogen refers to the female hormones while the androgens are the male hormones.
The Gynecomastia that would occur in growing infants or boys who are in their puberty would typically be cured on their own. This is known as physiological Gynecomastia. There are different kinds of Gynecomastia depending on the cause of it. Most of it that is caused by changes in the hormone levels would commonly disappear on its own for about six months to twenty four months.
However, if the condition was developed in puberty and had occurred for more than two years, it would be called as the pubertal Gynecomastia.
Medical Conditions Results Gynecomastia
There are also some medical conditions that might be the reason for the occurrence of Gynecomastia. Some of those conditions are the following below:
- Re-feeding and malnutrition was proven to show hormonal changes to the body of men which results for them to have Gynecomastia. This is also the same case for the person who has cirrhosis of the liver.
- Disorders and other conditions of the male sex organ could also be the cause of having a decreased production of testosterone and would have an abnormal high rate of estrogen to the body of men which could lead to Gynecomastia. This kind of condition could be genetic like the Klinefelter’s syndrome. However, there are some cases that it could also be acquired because of infection, trauma, and sudden reduced blood flow.
- Cancer in the male sex organ could also result in having Gynecomastia.
There are also some other medical conditions that would cause the Gynecomastia and to have a better idea, it would be the best if you are going to visit your doctor. Your doctor would surely know the reasons for your condition and would make you understand on the things that you can do.
How to Lose My Weight and Get Rid of Man Boobs?
One of the basic ways that you can do to easily get rid of your man boobs is to lose your weight. Many obese men are experiencing Gynecomastia and losing weight could easily help you to reduce the fats in your breast area. To make that possible, you have to consider the following things below:
- Have a proper and natural diet. It is very important for you to make sure that you will have a proper and natural diet. You have to change the common foods that you eat to those that are healthy and come with nutrients that your body would need.
- Do regular exercises. To lose your weight really fast, you may want to have regular exercises. There are different exercises that you can do to lose the fats in your breast and you can start doing researches about it in the internet. You can also go in the gym and hire a personal trainer that would be able to guide you in the exercises that could help you.
- Use weight loss supplements. It would also be ideal if you are going to invest for a number of weight loss supplements. You can visit your doctor and let them know that you are interested in using weight loss supplements and they would surely give you a better idea on the one that you have to purchase.
- There are also surgical procedures for gynecomastia but for isolated cases only.
- Use Gynexin. Effective gynecomatia pills Gynexin, that is made from natural ingredients.